Help! Searching for the search facility!

E

Just curious...

John Simopoulos, RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emurelda

Basic
Feb 27, 2015
London
This is a noob question I know! But I cannot find that elusive tool.

I just came across Scrivener mentioned on Twitter and wanted to nosey what members here thought about it. And that's where I got stuck. Oh irony of ironies I can't even search for it. Help! :|

Thanks for the openoffice suggestion.
I had a look online about scrivener. Google is definitely a great search facility ;) yet I am still none the wiser about finding the search tool on this forum.

The bonus is it's well known, so that even print on demand sites like Lule recognise the file format (usually odt), but you can save files to doc, or docx etc..

Ooops...am confusing issues here. I meant search facility for THIS forum. There isn't one - the consensus so far.

I had MS but to upgrade I have the option of paying the £7 per month or paying a few hundred for it but just downloading OpenOffice has surprisingly revealed that it does include the whole shebang. XL/powerpoint/word etc for free. Currently using it to see how it 'feels'.

AH!!!! Ok I totally didn't get that lol! Blame it on fuzzy hardly any sleep morning brain ;) I'm actually not sure Litopia has a search function, although I have to admit it would be really really useful.
@AgentPete Are we just not seeing it for looking at it?

You know, I’m not sure why the search box isn’t displaying here. It’s nothing I can immediately see.

As a fix, you can simply use Google as follows... Prefix your Google search with...

site:colony.litopia.com

E.G.

site:colony.litopia.com emurelda

will find all (public) instances mentioning emurelda. It won’t find private forums, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Just curious...

John Simopoulos, RIP

Back