Reviews?

Literary Agents: 10 important things to know

Novel writing competitions 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it! You've given me a panda! How dare you! :mad::mad:

Oooh - removed. Goodness. Not used to people taking any notice of what I say....o_O

You will do if you keep starting a sentence without a capital letter.
I gave but then rescinded a panda for that comment after investigating and seeing that they really do take away points. Things could get ugly here--pandas flying back and forth for minor infractions of spelling, punctuation, and grammar. (Note the oxford comma, please.)

I gave but then rescinded a panda for that comment after investigating and seeing that they really do take away points. Things could get ugly here--pandas flying back and forth for minor infractions of spelling, punctuation, and grammar. (Note the oxford comma, please.)
I think [ahem] you'll find that's an Oxford comma... not 'oxford'....:)

Well at least it's not a Cambridge Comma, or a Panda. Just watch out for the Panda Cars - surely a purely British term? ;)

I just gave you a groan, at one of your dreadful pun posts, but then removed in case it turned out to be a negative. Don't want to get into panda territory again...

I only showed you the groan you asked for was now available, tee hee! Now you can groan at bad puns, but now that you've seen it....

Are those negative points, too? What happens if we get too many negative points? Do we get spanked or something?
Only in the Silk Lounge. In the Halls of Phantasmagoria we have an effing Sarlacc.
In other news, I have decided to change my genre.

Only in the Silk Lounge. In the Halls of Phantasmagoria we have an effing Sarlacc.
In other news, I have decided to change my genre.
Wait, so if the Sarlacc is there, does that mean we gave the rare opportunity to prove whether Boba Fett escaped or not? *Star Wars fangirl intensifies* Excuuuuse me. I have some... ah... research to do.

Wait, so if the Sarlacc is there, does that mean we gave the rare opportunity to prove whether Boba Fett escaped or not? *Star Wars fangirl intensifies* Excuuuuse me. I have some... ah... research to do.

He did in the old canon and it's been made official that he's survived in the new. This is done with the new Star Wars: Battlefront video game where the bounty hunter is depicted fighting on Jakku. Since all new content (since the purchase of Lucasfilm by Disney) is considered to be part of the new Star Wars canon, this should confirm that Boba Fett is alive and well. Further, it has already been said that he will appear further when the right story is found for him in the new canon. As a Boba Fett nut, this makes me super happy...

(Sorry...couldn't resist the urge to fanboy)

Sources:

Disney makes it official that Boba Fett survived the Sarlacc in Return of the Jedi

Boba Fett Could Return To Star Wars, Here's How

He did in the old canon and it's been made official that he's survived in the new. This is done with the new Star Wars: Battlefront video game where the bounty hunter is depicted fighting on Jakku. Since all new content (since the purchase of Lucasfilm by Disney) is considered to be part of the new Star Wars canon, this should confirm that Boba Fett is alive and well. Further, it has already been said that he will appear further when the right story is found for him in the new canon. As a Boba Fett nut, this makes me super happy...

Sources:

Disney makes it official that Boba Fett survived the Sarlacc in Return of the Jedi

69fbf7240f42620c870bdc173856ead82781e930db2ac505e941931fc2c24ea1.jpg

Sources:

Well now that I think about it, I did know that he was getting his own movie, so I should have known that.... :|

Baahahahaha! Worth it.

Release you inner panda?
View attachment 1156

Challenge Accepted! I'll call everyone I know...

190086.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Literary Agents: 10 important things to know

Novel writing competitions 2016

Back