Resurrecting a deleted thread

Epigraphs !

I don't care....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Sep 16, 2021
New England
I tore down a Workshop thread with my first two chapters last night. Of course someone is asking about it tonight. So yeah, I jumped the gun.

Is there any way to resurrect it? Otherwise, should I repost? I really don't want to be "that guy" who puts up the same piece of work over and over. I don't know what the best course of action is here?

Lesson learned. Next time, I'll make my post private for a week before nuking it.

I really don't want to be "that guy" who puts up the same piece of work over and over

That's what happens as we develop our work, so don't feel bad. I don't think we can get a deleted thread back, but @Barbara, @Jonny, or @Ancora Imparo would know best. After feedback from the huddle, I'd love to see how it's going (tonight, I have an appointment soon), so you could always start a new thread :)

Hi @M. Dupré

If you wish, I can undelete this thread for you along with its responses to date and place it back where it was.

Let me know.

Hi @M. Dupré

If you wish, I can undelete this thread for you along with its responses to date and place it back where it was.

Let me know.
I somehow missed your response and already posted a new thread. Jumped the gun again...oops.

TBF...I'm not at my best right now. Covid is kicking my butt.

Me too! This is my second day in. Sore throat, body aches, congestion, coughing, sneezing. It's like a bad case of flu.

At least I get to work from home the rest of the week :)

I somehow missed your response and already posted a new thread. Jumped the gun again...oops.

TBF...I'm not at my best right now. Covid is kicking my butt.
Hi Bloo,

No worries. Hope you're feeling better soon. Take it easy.

Hi Bloo,

No worries. Hope you're feeling better soon. Take it easy.
Um...actually you can help me. There was a post in the deleted thread with a link to Aboriginal astronomy. I forgot to bookmark it. Could you post it here? Thanks :cool:

Also...why is there a ghost in the Litopia banner? Now it's a heart...what the hell!

I'm feeling better, BTW :)

Last edited:
Glad you're on the mend Bloo and give me a few minutes to dig out the link.

Re the ghost, was wondering the very same. :)

Have had a quick look but can't see any hyperlinks in the thread. Do you remember who made the post?

I have undeleted the thread for you as you'll be more likely to be able to see the link. I've looked twice but can't spot it. It's harder to see now as links used to be shown in red and stood out a mile from the body text. Since the recent site changes they are now blue and a lot harder to spot.

Once you spot it just delete the thread again.

Semi-OT...but this COVID is getting weird. I'm smelling burned coffee like all. the. time. My nose is still stuffy, so maybe that's why?

Checked online and found some people smelling burned rubber or sewage. Looks like I got off lucky :)

Semi-OT...but this COVID is getting weird. I'm smelling burned coffee like all. the. time. My nose is still stuffy, so maybe that's why?

Checked online and found some people smelling burned rubber or sewage. Looks like I got off lucky :)
I tore down a Workshop thread with my first two chapters last night. Of course someone is asking about it tonight. So yeah, I jumped the gun.

Is there any way to resurrect it? Otherwise, should I repost? I really don't want to be "that guy" who puts up the same piece of work over and over. I don't know what the best course of action is here?

Lesson learned. Next time, I'll make my post private for a week before nuking it.

As a teacher, I'm glad I could contirbute to lesson learning... :)

Also, feel better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epigraphs !

I don't care....

Back