R

Hello world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspired by the season & night skies

Crowning The Wren King

Geminid Storm

The Ermine Field

I saw a stoat a few years back, running across the road ahead. Beautiful, like all the mustelids. It was getting its winter ermine, but hadn't fully made the change and was part brown, part white

Sometimes I jot down odd things my coworkers say, and they eventually inspire titles. For example, we used to use a graphics program called "QuarkXpress", and one day as someone was complaining about it crashing, someone else told him to "stop shouting at Quark."

The weird horror short story title it inspired became "Shouting at Quarks."

I've also always thought typography font names would make great noir detective names, as in "Benton Sans and Cooper Black, Detectives Private..." :rolleyes:

Sometimes I jot down odd things my coworkers say, and they eventually inspire titles. For example, we used to use a graphics program called "QuarkXpress", and one day as someone was complaining about it crashing, someone else told him to "stop shouting at Quark."

I've also always thought typography font names would make great noir detective names, as in "Benton Sans and Cooper Black, Detectives Private..." :rolleyes:

'Benton Sans and Cooper Black; Tahoma Calling.' might make an interesting tale

Random thought time... Feel free to pinch any that take your fancy, guys :)

Journey Through the Sock Drawer
Is The Looking Glass Half Full?
Any Port in a Teacup
Roses in Cairo
An Elephant Never Regrets
Honey, I Blew Up the Dog in a Boating Accident

Any Port in a Teacup
Roses in Cairo

These are great!

Any Port in a Teacup
Roses in Cairo

Oh the sock drawer. The sock drawer with its escapee socks!

Or the rather risqué version: Benton Sans and Cooper Black, Detective's Privates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK Rowling on Success

R

Hello world

Back