Question for your professional opinion

The dangers of short Amazon reviews

Pitmad is on! Are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
... or lol where did the question go? Hell I was up too late I'm all confused by this now Pmsl

I read your message last night, not realizing it was meant to be a private message oops. I'm still intrigued to know what response you've had. I found it an interesting topic.

And then Jennifer Stone made sense of it all.

For the good part of the day I was befuddled by the semantic difference between discussion and conversation! Thank you Jennifer for saving the rest of my day. It seems my mind conjured up a question by itself :rolleyes:

Yeah, but now we want to know what Jason was messaging Jennifer about.

...Or is that just me?

Yeah, but now we want to know what Jason was messaging Jennifer about.

...Or is that just me?

He messaged the question here accidentally which both karen and jennifer saw before he realised his error. Using my detective sensors the qn was directed at Marc privately. By reason that he wasn't fazed by this thread as the rest of us were.

:D
My ego secretly hopes i am right.

As for the question...more intrigued by each minute too.

He messaged the question here accidentally which both karen and jennifer saw before he realised his error. Using my detective sensors the qn was directed at Marc privately. By reason that he wasn't fazed by this thread as the rest of us were.

:D
My ego secretly hopes i am right.

As for the question...more intrigued by each minute too.

Your ego has earned a gentle, but not a vigorous massage: I wasn't fazed, because I had indeed already read the message, but it wasn't directed at me, but at the very reclusive AgentPete. Now let the gossip really begin...

Morning everyone, morning... *drops morning crap*
A fervor! I didn't realize. I don't mind sharing.

I'm planning to avoid self-publishing, in case the bubble pops and publishers continue to snub self-published authors. But I'm starting to get people asking for the link to buy a copy from my private Lulu profile, which I had created to have a hard copy for my own table. I wrote Peter to ask whether he thinks a publisher would consider it self-publishing, if one or two people bought my book, but I didn't make any profit on it.

I mean, do you tell your first-ever interested readers they're going to have to wait for years and buy it from the bookstore like everyone else?

Not sure how that took up four paragraphs yesterday.

...but our imaginations had far more exciting messages going on.

Ooh! Now let's imagine what it might have been! That's more fun.

Heehee I could give you hints...:p but they'd involve crackers, dry cement, a pigeon and a traffic cone.

Funny thing is, the pigeon did come up in the PM...

Your ego has earned a gentle, but not a vigorous massage: I wasn't fazed, because I had indeed already read the message, but it wasn't directed at me, but at the very reclusive AgentPete. Now let the gossip really begin...

Ooh I missed the multiple possibilities scenario...so amateur!

A hell of a lot of nothing about nothing, which If I *cough* know anything about, will say I know nothing! Is that sufficient? No hints will be given by me... :p

PMSL I read it too, but didn't say anything because it was targeted ;)
When I got up this morning, I thought I'd gone mad when it was suddenly gone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dangers of short Amazon reviews

Pitmad is on! Are you?

Back