Question: Pop up Sunday

Upsetting the Locals!

Question: Give me a kiss, Sugar Lips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond Heart

Can someone give a bit of help and advice to me, as I’m not that tech savvy? And I don’t quite know how to do Sunday afternoon pop-up submissions properly? Last week I was watching on my laptop (Mac book) and managed to comment from my phone. But I’ve no idea where or how to vote. My lovely hubby (who sadly died two years ago this month) was in IT, so sorted everything computer-related, and I was always of the opinion, ‘why have a dog, and bark yourself?’ Now I’m figuring it out as I go along, but could do without all the eye-rolling from my kids when I ask them a techy question. So some pointers here would be appreciated xxxxx

I'm not so tech savvy myself, Vagabond Heart, so I sympathise. I'm on a Mac, too, but it's a computer so probably works differently to your MacBook. I always come into Litopia and go on to Pop-Ups via the Chat icon (the one right at the top of this page, next to Forums etc). Once I'm on that page I click on the YouTube Pop-Ups link that's there, AND the vote link, which are both at the top of the Chat page... and that opens those pages. And then I just move between each page.

There's probably a way to open Chat, YouTube Pop-Ups and Vote as separate pages, but I find it easier to just click on the top of my screen where each page is and go into them that way. I hope you find a way that works for you. Any more problems, let us know.

I'm not so tech savvy myself, Vagabond Heart, so I sympathise. I'm on a Mac, too, but it's a computer so probably works differently to your MacBook. I always come into Litopia and go on to Pop-Ups via the Chat icon (the one right at the top of this page, next to Forums etc). Once I'm on that page I click on the YouTube Pop-Ups link that's there, AND the vote link, which are both at the top of the Chat page... and that opens those pages. And then I just move between each page.

There's probably a way to open Chat, YouTube Pop-Ups and Vote as separate pages, but I find it easier to just click on the top of my screen where each page is and go into them that way. I hope you find a way that works for you. Any more problems, let us know.
Thank you sweetie. I appreciate this xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upsetting the Locals!

Question: Give me a kiss, Sugar Lips!

Back