What Books do your Characters Read?

Important! Conflict Resolution and the Role of Your Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisLewando

Basic
Feb 13, 2018
West Cork, Ireland
I have listened in on the last two pop up submissions with great interest. I tried the first one in real time, but the steam powered internet in West Cork kept dropping me off, so I listened to the recording of the following one. The dialogue in all it's waffly detail (;)) is mind-broadening. Makes me re-think things I thought I knew, and the whys and hows of it, etc. But being a facebookphobe I can't see how to join the Litopia page to mine, or how to submit stuff. Can anyone please explain, or point me at the idiot's guide on Litopia?

All submissions are closed for the moment while Pete deals with the backlog, which is coming to an end now. So he will open Submission again soon. Best to just send Pete a private message on here or email him. He is very helpful and responsive :)
For the POP-UPS, I watch via Litopia's facebook page and listen on discord and there will be no POP-UPS this weekend due to Pete brunching in brussels lol

To my understanding, the audio for the live broadcast is only available through facebook. When you say you're a facebookophobe do you mean you don't like using it or that you don't have an account? I'm asking because I believe you would have to have an account to listen to the popups live.

Hi @ChrisLewando.

THIS is the page where the Pop-Up Submissions schedule and submission instructions can be found.

HERE is the Litopia Facebook page. If you LIKE and FOLLOW it, you will be able to set up reminders for the next Pop-Up Submissions session. They are live on Facebook when @AgentPete does them, and afterward he posts the recording for one week.

THIS is how to join Discord. During Pop-Up Submissions, we don't use audio on Discord. We only use the text chat. Agent Pete finds it easier to use Discord for chat than the Facebook comments when he's live on Facebook.

And if you're having issues getting Discord set up, THIS is the forum where you can obtain help from @Chase Gamwell, our techie expert Guardian.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions. :)

Splendiferous. Thank you, Carol, and everyone... I do have a facebook page. Mostly I wish I didn't. But then along comes Litopia, and bingo, it has a use after all. I have downloaded discord. Now for the hard bit.... getting it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Books do your Characters Read?

Important! Conflict Resolution and the Role of Your Guardians

Back