#PitMatch

PLR - getting paid for library loans

#FicFest, says trousered owlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Kitty. It's come up here a few times before, @Chase Gamwell. Threads of yore. #PitMad did get too crazy, people flooding the thing, and spamming it to hell, and it started turning other writers and agents off. Useful exercise though, honing a tweet-length hook.

Ah, so now the agent has a dedicated third-party to do their searching for them, for the publisher whom has a dedicated third-party to to their searching for them.

Now, I need a dedicated third party to do my searching for me.

JOB POSTING: exciting opportunity as research assistant. Unpaid, must be willing to work for love of the game. Must be willing to weather constant verbal abuse. Experience as designated driver a must. Must be available 24 hours a day for research requests and dictation. Apply below.

Ah, so now the agent has a dedicated third-party to do their searching for them, for the publisher whom has a dedicated third-party to to their searching for them.

Now, I need a dedicated third party to do my searching for me.

JOB POSTING: exciting opportunity as research assistant. Unpaid, must be willing to work for love of the game. Must be willing to weather constant verbal abuse. Experience as designated driver a must. Must be available 24 hours a day for research requests and dictation. Apply below.

"Subletting of the position is encouraged"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLR - getting paid for library loans

#FicFest, says trousered owlet.

Back