Photos From Your Own Collection Which Would Make Good Book Covers

Let's talk about villains

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago, I went on a photography course. The tutor, a well known travel photographer, told me to always do two photos when I find a special subject: one a regular shot, and another with 'blank' space where titles and subtitles could go. He was talking about magazines but it's good advice for books too.

What a good idea @Victoria Bastedo. Have loads- cats, flowers, food, rivers, buildings... ah yes people... If you use a recognizable face you must get their signed permission and be willing to share dividends.
Oh yes, that's true! When I was younger my mommy went on a photo binge. She loved to visit the city and find angles and little scenes usually ignored, and interesting people's faces. Get their permission first!

A few years ago, I went on a photography course. The tutor, a well known travel photographer, told me to always do two photos when I find a special subject: one a regular shot, and another with 'blank' space where titles and subtitles could go. He was talking about magazines but it's good advice for books too.
Im not very good at taking pics. Always blurry or not capturing what I see. That's why to me, if I manage it, it's like a mini miracle and that much more fun. I'd never think to leave space for a perfect cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's talk about villains

Back