OK - this could be cool . . .

Amazon Little A Poetry Competition

Fanfare! Thin Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it could. Interesting. I've often wondered whether this kind of approach might be a flier, and in fact I think I started whittering on about the possibilities when I first joined Litopia. Very interesting. I wonder what a commercially seasoned professional would make of it - @AgentPete ?

Interesting indeed. In other threads there has been a lot of discussion about how to approach agents. The consensus appears to be that they are snowed under with material. Prima facie this new site would add to their workload. However it does offer readability scoring which may be helpful to agents. Potentially it could lead to increasing the value of the very best material as it's an open market. As @Marc Joan said, professional opinions would be interesting.

On a similar thread, tonight I'm slouching around the Groucho going to an event sponsored by Byte the Book which is all about "helping publishers and authors make valuable connections in the digital age." Going mainly to scare up guests for Litopia AD and the colony as well. Actually, think I'll post a separate thread to let people know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon Little A Poetry Competition

Fanfare! Thin Air

Back