OFFER OF REPRESENTATION

A genuinely 'good' rejection

The elusive nature of the beast -the Novel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Emily. It's been a long time coming. I think the luck of the Irish may have played a small part as my Great Granny came from the Emerald Isle.

Really pleased for you, David! It's great to hear that persistence pays off, as does hard work, determination and an ability to take feedback on board.

Good luck with the next stage of the journey!

Thanks Emily. It's been a long time coming. I think the luck of the Irish may have played a small part as my Great Granny came from the Emerald Isle.
Both my Grandmothers were 100% Irish and one Grandfather had some Irish blood. Apparentltly that makes me over 50% Irish although I have never been there. It probably explains why I dream of cool pints of draught Guiness at least three times a week but I'd like to know where my share of the luck went to?

Really pleased for you, David! It's great to hear that persistence pays off, as does hard work, determination and an ability to take feedback on board.

Good luck with the next stage of the journey!

Thanks Kate. I'm really looking forward to working with Cindy to make Secret of Heathcote Manor the best it can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A genuinely 'good' rejection

The elusive nature of the beast -the Novel

Back