L

Little Man, What Now? – Hans Fallada

S

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David Steele

I know a lot of Litopians help each other, but I'd just like to say a personal thank you to @Karen Gray , who seems to have spent most of the weekend re-formatting my MS / Submission documents and carrying out adverb culls and such like.

I was pretty much ready for dropping this title after several months without a decent bite, but she's breathed a bit of life back into the idea, so I'll give it another go.

Cheers, Karen. My world's nicer with you in it.

Well, shucks @David Steele , I've got a proper riddy now and it's no my fever :oops:

In all seriousness, your work is fantastic and it was an absolute pleasure to do. It certainly made my weekend a hell of a lot brighter, and reminded me just how much I love your writing. You deserve to be published :) And when you are I will be first in the queue for my signed copy ;)

Yes, huzzahs to Karen. Without you, my ms would have been shelved by now as well. You helped me with despicable grammar and editing, you're my go to gal when I have an idea or problem. Now I just wait for my cover design but perfection takes time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Little Man, What Now? – Hans Fallada

S

Introduction

Back