NaNoWriMo...some Litopians are hooking up, want to join us?

December Flash Club is now open

A chat with Brandon Sanderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on yer, @CageSage!

My daily wordcount is now teeny because I'm tweaking the completed first draft (so, not quite completed...) but it's a good discipline not to shove it in a drawer until the immediate revisions are done while they're still fresh in my mind.

How is everyone else doing? :)

Yay, done it! And with a few days to spare. :) Felt a bit of a cheat because I had a lot of the planning and plotting already done and just had to fill in the gaps and do a lot of rewriting – but I loved the discipline of it making me write every day. I'm definitely going to try and keep that up!

Attachments

• NaNo-2019-Winner-Certificate2.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
I've done it too...although not the word count necessary to be a NaNo winner. But I've fulfilled my personal goal, which was to complete the first draft of my YA novel and that's what I wanted, so a definite YAY. I've now Kindle-mailed it to a couple of beta readers (my husband, who's a very seasoned and appreciative reader of YA and my 17 year-old neice, ditto). :)

I'm not mad on t-shirts (or any clothes) that advertise things, even those with supposedly 'cool' big brand logos. I find them crass and tacky. That said, there are some lovely designs out there that look great on a t-shirt, if that's your thing. I'd rather not be a billboard :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

December Flash Club is now open

A chat with Brandon Sanderson

Back