Amusement Meme Call-Bring your finest

Inspiration! From the marvellous Tiffany Yates Martin-Voice

Movie Review: Dark Winds, series based on Tony Hillerman's series

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say zombies probably can pass anywhere there are heroin addicts. Which begs the Q. What about werewolves. Despite the 1981 movie the Wolfen, where native werewolves rip apart a Donald Trump lookalike I somehow think they would have trouble in an urban environment.

Last edited:
I would say zombies probably can pass anywhere there are heroin addicts. Which begs the Q. What about werewolves. Despite the 70's movie the Wolven, where native werewolves rip apart a Donald Trump lookalike I somehow think they would have trouble in an urban environment.
Only during a full moon, though, right?
And, having spent a lot of time in places studying the truly horrible things people too often do to each other, maybe a werewolf in werewolf form doesn't look so unusual

I would say zombies probably can pass anywhere there are heroin addicts. Which begs the Q. What about werewolves. Despite the 1981 movie the Wolfen, where native werewolves rip apart a Donald Trump lookalike I somehow think they would have trouble in an urban environment.

You've not attended a Furries convention, then.

Only during a full moon, though, right?
And, having spent a lot of time in places studying the truly horrible things people too often do to each other, maybe a werewolf in werewolf form doesn't look so unusual
In fact my research shows that the medieval legends of werewolves very well could have sprung from the terrible things people are capable of doing that seem unthinkable to those with a human heart. Psychopaths have always existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspiration! From the marvellous Tiffany Yates Martin-Voice

Movie Review: Dark Winds, series based on Tony Hillerman's series

Back