Votes: 4 80.0%
  • November

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Flash Club Poll - February

Flash Club Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Barbara , could you add April 18th to the poll? If we could nail a date, I'll book flights.

And April in London!: hopefully the magnolias will still be in bloom, I am so feckin' excited. I was at a Titan exhibition years ago and went to see the most extraordinary magnolia outside the St Mary-Le-Strand church. Amazing.

This is going to be brilliant :)

Alright, let's go for the 18th of April. So exciting! It'll give us a chance to do a second one which might fit in with KatEsal.

I'm going to start a private group PM later today with all of you who have responded above. That way we can sort the details of where away from public eyes.

Anyone who hasn't so far participated in this thread (or is late in seeing this) and would like to attend too, please PM me and I'll add you to the group.

To those who haven't seen this: the second Litfest will take place on 18th of April in London. If you'd like to attend, PM me and I'll add you to the list.

(still) New here. What is it - format etc.
We'll meet at a restaurant and eat and talk lots. And I mean lots. Last time Emily made and brought cake (although some might say she smuggled cake ;)). Current plan is a midday get-together because a few of us come to London for just the day. It's all very informal and relaxed. Just social. If you're interested, I can include you in the private PM group.

Last edited:
@Barbara Hi Barbara, just checked back and spotted the date. Have an engagement that day - otherwise would've been interested.

Perhaps next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash Club Poll - February

Flash Club Poll

Back