Labour saver

12 Calls for Submissions in October 2016 - Paying Markets

Something Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who get problems with their fingers from excessive typing may wish to consider dictation + voice recognition software. I am trying out Transcribe - online transcription and dictation software -- quite impressed so far.

So in future phrases like "I should be dictating", "I'm in the middle of dictation" will be common. Wouldn't that make us 'dictators' - as an Iraqi such use of terms still conjure up a raw past.... :eek:

So in future phrases like "I should be dictating", "I'm in the middle of dictation" will be common. Wouldn't that make us 'dictators' - as an Iraqi such use of terms still conjure up a raw past.... :eek:
I can imagine. I sometimes think Iraq must be the unluckiest country ever. Can't imagine how difficult it must be / have been for most citizens.

doesn't suit the way my brain works - maybe it's the crafting process that would not gel for me.
Yes, I agree; but it could be useful for when you already know what you want to say, eg if you have a handwritten draft which you scribbled out when travelling without a 'puter. It's not perfect though: e.g 'antibodies' becomes 'Auntie's bodice' ... many other similar mistranscriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

12 Calls for Submissions in October 2016 - Paying Markets

Something Nice

Back