M

Scientific Studies Applied to Literary Hits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Clegg

Basic
Aug 7, 2014
Swindon, UK
I'm reluctant to post what is going to come across as an attempt to sell, but I thought it was worth saying two of my books are in the Amazon Kindle summer sale - so if you felt any vague urge to buy one, now's a good time to do it.

The Quantum Age - introducing quantum physics and why it's so important to modern life - is £2.29
Inflight Science - exploring the science you encounter on a plane flight (good holiday read) - is £2.39

(They're also reduced on the equivalent Amazon.com pages.)

Apologies again, but I know some of us like to get each other's books, and it doesn't hurt to do it when they're reduced.

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing! If I were ever to receive such an honor, you can bet I would share it here as well!

Inflight Science - exploring the science you encounter on a plane flight (good holiday read) - is £2.39
This is a great read - and I saved it to read on a flight! It answers all those questions you wonder about at the time, then forget to find out about the moment the flight touches down.

As an aside: to my mind, this illustrates the usefulness of an ereader. I have 60+ books on my Kindle, so it's no effort to take Brian's book with me.

So yes, buy it for the next time you fly, and wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does Size Matter?

M

Scientific Studies Applied to Literary Hits

Back