Karen Grey Wins the Flash Contest for July/August!

Writing Character Arcs

Fanfare! Short story 'Scales' accepted by STORGY magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though at least today I had more than coffee for lunch: Baconator, and pulled pork fries.
EFF YOU ARTERIES!
baconator.jpg
15972480-mmmain.jpg

Also TWO coffees. Does it show? I feel like it shows.

Lol! Self-inflicted!
Yeah, I was looking for pictures, and this
1429,1.png

cute little to-do just doesn't do justice to what I did to myself at noontime today. Had to find one that showed the horrible truth.

You literally have to slurp up the pool of grease that has dripped from your burger whilst you ate. I mean, you don't have to, but at this point why concern yourself with the damage it'll cause — you've made your decision.

Haha! Yeah.On the flip side I've had next to nothing today... yesterday too actually. I even had carrot cake sitting there and said I was away to east it... and didn't o_O

Okay goddam it I feel too bad I DON'T HATE YOU!!
Super-sorry.
Lol we're good.
Lol you feeling the caffeine shakes @Jason Byrne ?
I'm right there with you. I'm on some antibiotics that accentuate the effects of caffeine so they recommend limiting coffee and chocolate and I just laughed as I ate a huge slice of cake. But I have such a headache now. Bad Nicole.

Mwahahahah! Well, all those LOTR dwarfs are out of a job these days. What else are they useful for? And, anyway, the holes they dig in the garden are atrocious! ;)
Don't say that too loud or PJ will decide to make another film with them :p

Perhaps you would know me better in my true form. AHA!

MY GOD SOMEONE GOT TO HIM FIRST!
I shoulda been a thriller writer.

Looking at that stew's making me hungry.

Probably should have stuck with just the one... coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Writing Character Arcs

Fanfare! Short story 'Scales' accepted by STORGY magazine

Back