Just curious...

M

Help! Clause in Agency Agreement

Help! Searching for the search facility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny James, I'm moving down sort of near Llanelli to Pentre Cwrt north of Carmarthen ;)

Born and bred in south east London. Camberwell, Peckham and East Dulwich with a small interlude in Crystal Palace. Now hanging on by the skin of my finger tips in south Croydon but with hopes of moving back nearer to the centre one day. I am also blessed in that my wife comes from warmer climes so have spent a fair bit of time on a beautiful island just off the Dalmatian coast which is where I hope to 'pop my clogs', as the old saying goes, one day in the far future.

Middlesbrough born, North Yorkshire for a while and now County Durham in the town that brought the passenger railway to the world. I'm in a lovely village and can see the river as it runs past my kitchen window, a perfect spot to sit and write...

Midwest-ish, about as cultural as a mold farm...just saying

Ah well, welcome to my world. Whenever I mention where I was born and grew up I can see the look of wariness in everyone's eyes. We all still wear flat caps and rely on ponies for our mail each day....

Born in Baghdad, Iraq, raised and educated in London. Half my childhood spent in South East London the other half in North West London. Married 'into' East London though and love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Help! Clause in Agency Agreement

Help! Searching for the search facility!

Back