Not open for further replies.

Barbara

Emeritus
Nov 10, 2017
Cambridgeshire
And this month's Flash Club winner is:

@Rich. With:

The Moon and The Mountain. Here

Well done Rich. A fab piece of writing. You're the winner of an original proof copy of 'Wakenhyrst' by Michelle Paver. Please PM your address to @AgentPete.

Secondly, I would like to give a big shout out to @Matthew Snoding for his entry: 'We chucked Granddad in the BIN ™ this morning' which you can find: here. Matthew had the same amount of votes as Rich but Rich had one more 'Love' vote. A narrow race indeed. Well done Matthew for being such a great runner up.

Congrats to both of you. And everyone else. Wonderful entries all round.

Now, let the battle for July begin.

Well, that's a pleasant thing to wake up to on a Monday morning. Many thanks to all who voted for my story. :)

But, but, but... 'tis not on, me thinks. Nothing here is anonymous for Guardians, so in the spirit of levelling the field, I'd like the prize to go to @Matthew Snoding for his brilliantly-voiced We chucked Granddad in the BIN ™ this morning. Well done, Matthew, it's a great piece! :)

Well, that's a pleasant thing to wake up to on a Monday morning. Many thanks to all who voted for my story. :)

But, but, but... 'tis not on, me thinks. Nothing here is anonymous for Guardians, so in the spirit of levelling the field, I'd like the prize to go to @Matthew Snoding for his brilliantly-voiced We chucked Granddad in the BIN ™ this morning. Well done, Matthew, it's a great piece! :)
Mine was the “love” vote—your piece was wonderful! Your response to the prompts was so unforced but intricate, and the story and language were beautiful. Well deserved win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Books we didn't like, and why

My client Audrey Eyton...

Back