I'm an apostle!!

Information Dumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah F

OMG!! Thank you, Litopia and specifically @Barbara, for running the monthly flash club competitions.
Grindstone Literary were looking for 200 word micro fiction entries: only £3 so I thought might as well and popped in my 'Fruit Thieves' micro-piece.

It's only gone and won me a place in the 2020 Grindstone Apostles Anthology!! I'm chuffed to bits!! :D (I'd put in happy emojis and a heart, but they seem to have vanished)

Attachments

• 2020_GrindstoneMicro.jpg
    2020_GrindstoneMicro.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
OMG!! Thank you, Litopia and specifically @Barbara, for running the monthly flash club competitions.
Grindstone Literary were looking for 200 word micro fiction entries: only £3 so I thought might as well and popped in my 'Fruit Thieves' micro-piece.

It's only gone and won me a place in the 2020 Grindstone Apostles Anthology!! I'm chuffed to bits!! :D (I'd put in happy emojis and a heart, but they seem to have vanished)
Fantastic, well done! :clapping-hands::clapping-hands: Glad you got you emojis back :D

Running out of plaudits here so I'll simply say Bl..dy Well done Hannah :) Good for you!
If it wasn't 9 o'clock in the morning I'd raise a glass to you but will have to make do with a cup o'cha
Cheers :)

Hannah, that's fantastic! Well deserved, Congrats!:rose::comet::dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Information Dumps

Back