Hello (again) Litopia!

Fanfare! A new book hits the streets

How do we get book sales info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex Black

Aug 6, 2014
Hello, fellow sapients!

This is particularly strange for me, since I'm joining Litopia for the first time...again. I was a member of the old Colony way back when, hung around for a while, took a break...and came back one day to find the site radically changed and the Colony gone. I was never able to find out what exactly had happened, beyond the obvious "stuff changed".

So...hello again! I look forward to the Colony becoming the wonderful place it once was and I hope shall be again. :)

Last edited:
Hello again, Lex Black! Seems weird to me as well, being an old member and now an new member. Hope to catch up with you soon.

Congratulations on finding us! We’re still extremely embryonic, and impossibly hard to discover... which makes us all rather exclusive, n'est-ce pas?

Just so you know. I’m really not going for size with the Colony. If getting bigger makes us less personal and less friendly, then small is beautiful enough for me.

By contrast, I really do want Litopia’s shows (which are really platforms, as you’ve probably already figured) to grow exponentially now. We’ve has more than 200k downloads in the first part of the year.

Anyhow, welcome again :)

Thank you! I like your ideal for how things should be here. Am I free to invite a friend or two who are dedicated writers, or would you prefer I wait until you are more comfortable with the setup?

Yes - invite away, by all means.

The Colony is basically set up now. By which I mean the underlying software is stable and reliable. We can and will add more functionality as its needed, e.g. the Houses, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanfare! A new book hits the streets

How do we get book sales info?

Back