Harry's book success 'all down' to Duke as he's warned against aiming 'mean swipe' at Firm

Important! Today's Pop-Ups Is Cancelled :(

Pop-Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's a historical up close and personal perspective, excellently ghostwritten, that could be of interest. If it's a bleating backstabby misery memoir, this reader says she is not spending a bean, on principle, and he can eff off.

I think Harry is the best of the lot. I like him. He wasn't playing in Afghanistan. He was outed by the press but before that was a soldier among soldiers. His life may not have been as much at risk as he thought it was, but he didnt want special treatment. It took courage to stand up for his wife and children against the racism we know is embedded deep in his class. He is Diana's revenge. I cant believe that little boy who followed his mother's coffin is now older than she was when she died, but I think many will want to know what happened to that 12 year old. Just because he was born privileged doesn't mean his pain was any less real. He's shown more compassion and depth of character than any of the Parker Bowles children. Japan has had it's own problematic royals. I'd say in the US and Japan at least there's a strong market for this book. If this is meant to be a series-it will have to be very well done for the following books to sell. You can only be a tour de force so many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Important! Today's Pop-Ups Is Cancelled :(

Pop-Update

Back