• Café Life is the Colony's main hangout, watering hole and meeting point.

This is a place where you'll meet and make writing friends, and indulge in stratospherically-elevated wit or barometrically low humour.

Some Colonists pop in religiously every day before or after work. Others we see here less regularly, but all are equally welcome. Two important grounds rules…

• Don't give offence
    • Don't take offence

We now allow political discussion, but strongly suggest it takes place in the Steam Room, which is a private sub-forum within Café Life. It’s only accessible to Full Members.

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the "x" box

Happy Birthday, AgentPete.

• Thread starter Thread starter LitBot
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Came back to what appears to be October in London... really bizarre weather.

And a few more pics from Capri below. It's a hugely romantic place. Touristy in parts, but still magical for all that.

For my birthday, I acted completely out of character, and rented a powerboat for a day. It brought out my inner 12-year-old... :)

2017-05-30 11.56.44.jpg 2017-05-27 20.22.54.jpg CvIDxSMWAAA9pBT.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Came back to what appears to be October in London... really bizarre weather.

And a few more pics from Capri below. It's a hugely romantic place. Touristy in parts, but still magical for all that.

For my birthday, I acted completely out of character, and rented a powerboat for a day. It brought out my inner 12-year-old... :)

View attachment 1605 View attachment 1606 View attachment 1607
Is that bougainvillea [top pic]? Beautiful, anyway.

Beautiful :)

The only place I ever swam in the sea...even if I did bang my knee on a rock. Still, Tiberius used to chuck his soothsayers off rocks there, so a bit of a bump to the knee, well...

But we did have a heatwave here...while you were there, honest.

The tardiness, the scaliness, the grumpiness -- surely an editor?

Actually, he was a real cutie (after the sun had warmed him up!) and loved a chin-chuck... which I've not yet done to an editor, but there's always a first time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back