Greetings

New beginnings...

Opportunity: The Impress Prize 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cynde Route

I have just begun querying my first MG book, entitled MY DOG JEEVES. I was inspired to write it after I discovered the work of P.G Wodehouse about a year ago. If you haven't read Wodehouse, I strongly encourage you to look him up; if you have heard, you know why I love his work.

I also wrote a YA novel called WINTERFIRE, which has not been published (except on WattPad.com, but that doesn't really count).

I am happy to read what others are working on and I welcome critiques of my work.

Welcome, great to see another new member. There is a great, helpful group of people here ;)

Thank you for the welcome, everyone> How/where can I read and post works in progress?

Thank you for the welcome, everyone> How/where can I read and post works in progress?
There is a place here called 'The Houses' for sharing and commenting on work, I believe that Agent Pete shall open them when we reach a certain number of members, so I've heard. Otherwise there is the Flash Club, for the monthly competitions.

Hi Cynde, as Jennifer said ^. In the meantime you could post small samples but bear in mind, anyone can see it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New beginnings...

Opportunity: The Impress Prize 2015

Back