Greetings!

For the YA writers here, Trends for 2015...

Interview with former Litopian Geoffrey Gudgion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sylvie

I came across the mention of Litopia at Peter Cox's agency, and the possibility of connecting with other writers really appeals. Here's something I'm hoping to find, and maybe there's someone out there in a similar situation. We could exchange! I've written a novel, in a somewhat paranormal vein. The narrator is likable, and dead--and yet still connected to his wife and his killer through a bizarre linking of bloods that creates deadly reverberations in the living.

Is there someone out there who's willing to read the beginning pages of this? I'd love your take on whether the first five pages or so makes you want to read on, whether the narrator's voice captures your attention. Thanks!

Sylvie

Welcome to the writer's club, if I can call it that. You'll find a friendly bunch here and lots of useful information and thoughts. I'm sure someone can probably offer an opinion. From what I've read and done, one usually edits a novel about 8 times before it's about right. I'm still doing lots of editing whilst slowly working on my 7th novel ;)

Hi Sylvie, welcome to the colony. Your novel sounds interesting :) I am working on an Epic Post Apocalyptic Mythical Fantasy, at present 2 thirds into book 3 of the first series of 5 books (there will be 3 series - 15 books in total) Have pm'd you also ;) xx

i recently read the necropolis archives which follows an undead private investigator in an alternate universe, i enjoyed it very much, already looking forward to reading your tale

Status
Not open for further replies.

For the YA writers here, Trends for 2015...

Interview with former Litopian Geoffrey Gudgion...

Back