A

Hello Again

Book Review: Book: Dark Matter, by Michelle Paver,

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MagicMan

Hi all,

It's nice to see so many familiar faces.

What's new in my world? Well, let's call it turmoil but it may be settling down a bit. This has stalled the completion of my most recent novel for about as long as Litopia has been absent. I've been active in other areas due to financial demands and I am now considered an amateur geologist by many of my customers of fine minerals and gemstones. Recently, I've taken up cutting rough opal into gem quality pieces.

I have been editing for several authors over the last few years and I have been pleased with the published works. Soon, I should be back to writing the remainder of my current WIP, hopefully because the ich to write is always present.

My time is still being consumed by pressing matters, but I will check when time permits.

Smiles
Bob

Welcome back! I instantly have an Indie Jones image of you, scouring the world for opalescent pleasures... nice hat, too... ;)

Pick axe in one hand and pen in other, it is a wonderful world we struggle through.

Thanks for the welcomes.

Smiles
Bob

Greetings and welcome. What are you writing about at the moment - can you tell us anything about your WIP?

Lovely to see you back. I remember you speaking about the turmoil so I'm so pleased that things are a bit more settled. Houses coming soon, it seems, so dust off your WIP.

Welcome back! Another more or less familiar face, good to see :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Hello Again

Book Review: Book: Dark Matter, by Michelle Paver,

Back