Reality Check Important sword info

Fantastic Video: Joni B Cole and Toxic Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
Wanted to give you a further update on what’s going on behind the scenes.

Quite soon, you will be asked to log in to the Colony not here (colony.litopia.com) but on the main Litopia site (litopia.com).

This may appear to be a small change, but it will enable us to take full advantage of all the exciting possibilities that the main site offers. You’ll see what those are in the weeks ahead.

Also, we’ll be able to offer more membership options, discount coupons, and upgrade gifting. The latter has always been very popular, and has been an integral part of the ethos here. Recently, software changes have removed that facility, but quite soon we’ll have it available again when you start logging in on the main site.

The first sign that this move is under way will be when you’re asked to set a new password for your account.

More shortly.

Making life more difficult. Sorry, but I hope it pays off.
I know, any kind of change makes life more difficult… I think I’m worse than you, Peyton, in that respect :) I’m rather notorious in my own family for being a neophobe, in fact. “New” isn’t synonymous with “better”, it often just means more hassle.

However.

There’s still a lot of tech work to do, so this isn’t something I’ll be springing on you tomorrow. And I promise, as one neophobe to another, I’ll make it as painless as possible :)

Rabbit | Winniepedia | Fandom

Rabbit is one of the animal inhabitants of the Hundred Acre Wood and one of the most important characters, appearing in almost all Winnie the Pooh stories, however, he is really underrated off-screen and very rarely seen in merchandising.

That's fair. rabbit-clipart-winnie-the-pooh-rabbit-10.png

I know, any kind of change makes life more difficult… I think I’m worse than you, Peyton, in that respect :) I’m rather notorious in my own family for being a neophobe, in fact. “New” isn’t synonymous with “better”, it often just means more hassle.

However.

There’s still a lot of tech work to do, so this isn’t something I’ll be springing on you tomorrow. And I promise, as one neophobe to another, I’ll make it as painless as possible :)
I will go along with whatever you do. My inner Eeyore sometimes kicks up his heels.

@AgentPete, I access the site using a mobile with Android version 12, and I've noticed a change (in the last 24 hours, I think) in site behaviour that's a little annoying:
  • The Litopia logo header has grown and now seems to take up an unnecessary amount of screen space.
  • And – more annoyingly – the Litopia logo button has disappeared from the sticky menu, which means, after scrolling down away from the main logo, extra button pushes are required to get back to the homepage.
Little things, but I thought you'd like to know! :)

@AgentPete

I was just wondering if it might possible to turn the alerts and message icons red when there is unread content below them?

The current contrast between the pale blue and darker blue does not stand out very well. I have already missed a few things because of this.

Also, it might be better if links within posts were in red too.

It's not a biggie if not possible - but if it is then I feel it would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality Check Important sword info

Fantastic Video: Joni B Cole and Toxic Feedback

Back