high stakes plot ideas

FEELING PRETTY EXCITED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jason Byrne

Here's another one I found particularly interesting, and thought I'd share:

mind.jpg

"Waking up without his memories and hunted by Agent Cooper, Michael finds sanctuary with a group of perceivers: telepaths who sense the thoughts and emotions of others. Drawn into their battle to stay free of the cure which threatens to strip them of their powers, he searches for the person who stole his past. As the tension between perceivers and norms erupts into violence, Michael pieces together the shocking truth behind the origin of their power. To save his friends from destruction, he must face Cooper and confront the painful revelations of his forgotten secrets."

http://sweetfreebooks.acemlna.com/lt.php?s=a5265e5f541b86f1d10bf1feb1d4c074&i=1069A1115A1A22841

Not sure how long the free e-book offer will last, so pay attention to the price before you download. I've accidentally bought books that way, before.

You don't look James Deanish anymore. In fact, not sure I like your new look. You are scary.

You don't look James Deanish anymore. In fact, not sure I like your new look. You are scary.
Apparently it was the result of a bad urine sample?
I'm just finding this out now.
Are you saying I no longer have that James Dean daydream look in my eye? Look closely now.

Closer.

Closer...

Good. Now. I need you to go to Tangier for me and meet a man called Mr. Charles. Bring me the briefcase.

Apparently it was the result of a bad urine sample?
I'm just finding this out now.
Are you saying I no longer have that James Dean daydream look in my eye? Look closely now.

Closer.

Closer...

Good. Now. I need you to go to Tangier for me and meet a man called Mr. Charles. Bring me the briefcase.
Ooh! OOH! *waves hand in the air frantically* I'll go! I need experiences for my books anyway....

Ooh! OOH! *waves hand in the air frantically* I'll go! I need experiences for my books anyway....
Ne'er mind Amber we're good.

Well! Just out of curiosity, is anyone having dreams of a gigantic thing miles high which walks or lumbers about? Maybe looks like this?
cthulhu_oil_painting_by_tentaclesandteeth-d7khm57.jpg cthulhu_rising_by_dashadee-d82p6ou.jpg
Or strange landscapes? Bizarre things? Just out of curiosity.

Nup, at least not that I remember ;)
Well! In that case, do you have a moment to talk about Cthulhu — elder horror from beyond time and space and current presidential candidate?
70b62516df5b6b3ab1ce9a0fbbb1db72.jpg

Hey, I'm ready to vote for anyone besides the two front runners. ;) *pulls up a chair to listen to @Jason Byrne talk about CTHULHU DAGON*
YAY! Well, Cthulhu is infinite chaos, madness, and destruction, eternally sleeping in R'lyeh, his city of eldritch geometry sunken upon the ocean floor southwest of South America. The mad Arab Abdul Alhazred is quoted as saying in the dread Necronomicon, "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death can die." Therefore we call upon his octopus-faced spawn from beyond space and time to reclaim the earth in a retribution of fire, abhorrent gibbering, and demoniac dancing.
And Dagon is the god of the deep ones, immortal fish-faced people on the bottom of the ocean that were torpedoed ineffectually by the US Navy, and worshiped by the Esorteric Order of Dagon out of Innsmouth, Massachusetts.

Can we rely on your vote for the greater of two evils?

YAY! Well, Cthulhu is infinite chaos, madness, and destruction, eternally sleeping in R'lyeh, his city of eldritch geometry sunken upon the ocean floor southwest of South America. The mad Arab Abdul Alhazred is quoted as saying in the dread Necronomicon, "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death can die." Therefore we call upon his octopus-faced spawn from beyond space and time to reclaim the earth in a retribution of fire, abhorrent gibbering, and demoniac dancing.
And Dagon is the god of the deep ones, immortal fish-faced people on the bottom of the ocean that were torpedoed ineffectually by the US Navy, and worshiped by the Esorteric Order of Dagon out of Innsmouth, Massachusetts.

Can we rely on your vote for the greater of two evils?
Sounds like the best choice so far!!! LOL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

high stakes plot ideas

FEELING PRETTY EXCITED!

Back