Facebook Bonus, maybe

Comma press invites submissions

Sunday slobbing: an 'analogue rendering of a fairy tale.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alistair Roberts

For anyone who has or is contemplating creating a Facebook Page (not personal profile), as of today they have added a new button which you can link to a website. This can be a 'Shop Now' button, so if you have anything to sell, it could be useful. But then it is fakebook (as I call it) lol ;)

I'll check that out Alistair. Thanks. It would be about time. I have a business marker page, and a service and chat page connceting to my own website. No-one sees the FB pages except for my regulars unless I buy advertising, which I do at intervals to give things a small push, depending on other workload. Just now and then I offer free readings on a Friday my chat page, but have to spend a few pounds to advertise that the opportunity's there :) Makes me laugh when I get someone asking for the free reading, which I do there and then, no email required, whilst also asking if I am a scamming trap.

Shop now button is working for me. Mind you these things are brought out at different times, depending on what area, as they can't cover the whole planet in one process. ;)

Yes it's there Brian and working. I don't know why you can't see it, as I can see mine. There again, we are talking Fakebook, *cough splutter* :rolleyes:

I can see it on your page, Brian. When I click on it, it takes me straight to your website. :)

Thanks for the info, Alistair. I'll have to play with my author page and see if I can get the button to send readers to my website. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comma press invites submissions

Sunday slobbing: an 'analogue rendering of a fairy tale.'

Back