Ending the Year with a Deal Annoucement :)

7 Great Writing Conferences in January 2021

An...interesting Boxing Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are interested in spreading the news of Pete's and his spouse's fabulous book my doggy and I have put up three different tweets with book cover to brighten things up on Twitter which you could dutifully RT.

As I have the twitter handle of only a few Litopians I have not been able to notify anyone else beyond those... But it would be a show of team-work if everyone who is on Twitter Tweeted about Peggy's book and it would also help to spread the word to show how fabulous we think our @AgentPete is.... Hum... yes... you can say bribery in this case is legit :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Alas, many authors erroneously believe that they don't need to create a website, have an appearance on social media, in fact do anything until their book is out- that's a fallacy.

You need to create a buzz BEFORE the book comes out, otherwise, when it does, it's like walking down Oxford Street with no clothes on and no one notices it.

But mine are not the only tweets; one can RT Head of Zeus- the Publisher's.

There's so much people can do with a click, if only they knew.

Alas, many authors erroneously believe that they don't need to create a website, have an appearance on social media, in fact do anything until their book is out- that's a fallacy.

You need to create a buzz BEFORE the book comes out, otherwise, when it does, it's like walking down Oxford Street with no clothes on and no one notices it.

But mine are not the only tweets; one can RT Head of Zeus- the Publisher's.

There's so much people can do with a click, if only they knew.
I am going to put my book on NetGalley. It can be a reasonably priced way to offer your book to hundreds of thousands of interested reviewers. I am not interested in social media myself.

I am going to put my book on NetGalley. It can be a reasonably priced way to offer your book to hundreds of thousands of interested reviewers. I am not interested in social media myself.
Fair enough. Social media is only social if you like it. However, that doesn't mean you are not missing out in a lot of opportunities to get you and your wares known, if that is what you are looking for and not just the money side of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 Great Writing Conferences in January 2021

An...interesting Boxing Day

Back