Fanfare! Double fanfare in one! My first official sponsor. And...official endorsement!

Keep your day jobs...

Well-known authors apply for emergency funding

Status
Not open for further replies.
michael-jackson-popcorn-meme-generator-don-t-mind-me-i-m-just-here-for-the-cakes-f42794.jpg

Perhaps, but I just don't have the volume of images to play with (nor the talent of some of those folks out there who do cakes for a living!) Nor do I work in fondant frosting (because it's not vegetarian, and I haven't perfected a vegetarian substitute), which is what those spectacular cakes use.

My cake acumen just went up a notch.

I don't bake 'em.

I just Google 'em.

And that is the coolest cake in the history of ever. I love the pineapple eyes!!

EDIT: Are those real mushrooms?!

No, the mushrooms are meringue--the cake was for a joint birthday party (my kids' birthdays are only 12 days apart). Spice cake owl for my son, chocolate "buche de noel" for my daughter, and token mushrooms for my husband (who is a mycorrhizal ecologist, and who loves meringues).

No, the mushrooms are meringue--the cake was for a joint birthday party (my kids' birthdays are only 12 days apart). Spice cake owl for my son, chocolate "buche de noel" for my daughter, and token mushrooms for my husband (who is a mycorrhizal ecologist, and who loves meringues).
That is amazing. Fer realz.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep your day jobs...

Well-known authors apply for emergency funding

Back