Do you Write in Books?

Delivering the experience of 'Now'

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickP

Basic
Banned
Aug 17, 2014
I thought it would be a wizard wheeze and save my RSI if I started to use the dictation function on my Mac and this is what I got:

Queen of Sheba what do I do I know I know she can why did you stop time right

What do I know about the Queen of C Knott Queen Lucy Queen of Sheba I know she came to visit bearings

Queen of Sheba came to visit bearings from somewhere in this house this house in the south very successfully you’re not typing what I say you’re typing something else so I will have to speak very very carefully in order and in doing so I lose the train track my thoughts

Why do you keep turning off?

So this is the story of Queen of Sheba visiting 40 to walk across and mirror glass or rather glass like floor which will make me think of sick James Carry on film and seat James see James Will go on basically the two theories about the sheet blah are one to look at the mystery of womanhood i.e. her can’t which it’s probably as I say about half of the calls par for the course Bart the other theory was to show the nature none of woman with the beast that the Queen of Sheba one and rather like mother Goose is she was supposed to to perhaps to have feet like an ostrich or Bernard like the barber Yarger or which or packed like the goal GH UL mehrabian myth hello tempted remaining the caves in the desert ate all seduced or both so what the Queen of Sheba which cool old woman call a witch, a Google GHUL, or a woman if she was woman did she sleep Solomon and the dad is Sam did they have a son?

I gave up years ago on voice recognition software. It was promised that with faster processors and lots of RAM the recognition accuracy would improve dramatically. But your post shows clearly that it hasn't.

In reverse, Scrivener on the Mac can read your work out to you. I've tried it a few times; the novelty soon wore off! It's like hearing your novel via a Speak&Spell (remember them?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you Write in Books?

Delivering the experience of 'Now'

Back