Fanfare! Darrienia is an award finalist!

B

Looks pretty much like I left it...

Madeleine Milburn Agency's Summer Writing Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

K.J. Simmill

Hi all,
I hope you're doing okay.
I am busy getting the second book in my series polished so haven't been around much, but I just had to share this news.
This morning I was advised my book, Darrienia, is a finalist in the Independent Author book of the year awards.
I could hardly believe it, I am so excited and honoured to have made it this far.
I just wanted to share this exciting news with you all.
Have a great day everyone.

I had a good look at Darrienia a few days ago, and I am not surprised that it is a finalist! What an important topic! I am a New Forest girl and we believe in ancient knowledge. I write about it often in my blog, teaching my city-girl daughter our old ways xxxx

Hi all, in case any of you were wondering how I fared, I won!
Darrienia is the winner for Outstanding Fantasy and am still in the running for overall Book of the Year 2016!
I was absolutely over the moon, and with the sequel coming out in 9 days it is a time of great excitement!

Congratulations!
I've been away so don't know what probably everyone else here knows - and I'm sure it doesn't breach Litopia's rules of advertising so.... could you tell me which book and where to buy it?

Congratulations!
I've been away so don't know what probably everyone else here knows - and I'm sure it doesn't breach Litopia's rules of advertising so.... could you tell me which book and where to buy it?
Thank you :)
The book title is Darrienia,
https://www.amazon.com/Darrienia-Forgotten-Legacies-Book-1-ebook/dp/B013ETP0RG

It is available on Amazon, Nook, Kobo, Ibooks, Smashwords etc and in some book stores, I don't think I violated anything by posting the Amazon link, if I did please let me know and I'll remove it.

It is a really exciting time, especially since book 2 is launched on September 1st :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Looks pretty much like I left it...

Madeleine Milburn Agency's Summer Writing Competition

Back