Book Re-Launch

M

Actual conversation

Fanfare! Back to Front: Writing Chapter 1 after 'The End'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J. Rook

I'm thinking of refreshing the on-line presence of one of my e-books by a formal "re-launch". I can either do it myself (which means that I think of a new title, create/buy a new cover, start marketing almost from scratch) or I can do it through "Books Go Social" for money (not cheap, but not over-expensive). Has anyone had experience of re-launching?

Been dancing around relaunching my first book for ages and am waiting for the right moment/opportunity. Have had a look at Books Go Social but have no experience with the platform. Please do keep us posted as to your efforts. And best of luck!

Here is the "re-launch" service offered by "Books Go Social". It costs $178.00 USD which is just under half of a moderate Australian weekly house rent.
  1. A cover change or an animated graphic for promotions, such as the one at the top of this post, (I would choose the cover change.)
  2. A FREE 1 page report with suggestions for your title, Amazon book description, ("Books Go Social are very Amazon orientated.) and how to make the most of your social channels and web/blog site,
  3. FREE cover/animation reveals in our three Facebook Groups (one of these is a reader group) & Page to over 20,000 readers,
  4. A FREE top of page ad spot in an email to our 10,000+ readers.
I think I will go for this. The advertising/publicity will be worth a lot to me in time. The only thing is that I will have to agree with myself to spend more time in on-line marketing. Towards the end of last year I became disenchanted and withdrew from the electronic market-place, although I left my books on the shelves. The freedom has been lovely; but if I want to make e-sales, I have to accept the fact that until I turn into a virus, I will have to put time into promotion.

Here is the BGS Re-launch URL.

Better Than Trad – Relaunch Your Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Actual conversation

Fanfare! Back to Front: Writing Chapter 1 after 'The End'.

Back