Behold!

Agent Open to YA & Children's Fiction Submissions

Book Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jason Byrne

I am here.

Sorry, I've always wanted to leap into a room that way.

Like many others, I happened upon Peter Cox's Redhammer Management, and followed his advice in coming here, hoping to make friends, give advice and encouragement that might better someone else craft or journey, and maybe even better myself in the process. I sat and watched a while, and I have to say that I have wished to find such a community of which to be a part for a long time. Everyone is so helpful, hopeful, and... creative!

Writing is oftentimes a very cloistered, isolating pursuit. But here, we can meet and speak with people from all over the world, walking the very same path as are we ourselves.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... "Hi. I'm Jason."

Thanks Karen. Greeting from this side of the pond. By the way, I really liked your chapter from "Chains of Blood and Steel." The colloquialisms work very well, and your "magic" is handled very smoothly and subtly. It'll get picked up.

Thanks Karen. Greeting from this side of the pond. By the way, I really liked your chapter from "Chains of Blood and Steel." The colloquialisms work very well, and your "magic" is handled very smoothly and subtly. It'll get picked up.
Thank you for that little unexpected compliment :) I hope you're right ;)

Hello, good evening and welcome! I forget whose catch phrase that was - ah yes David Frost. Enjoy!

A propos of nothing - well, David Frost actually - there is a story that he and Peter Cook met at a party and Frost said to Cook 'I'm holding a drinks evening on Saturday, please join us'.

Says Cook - 'Sorry I can't make it, I'll be watching TV'.

RIP Peter Cook

Hi Jason! Welcome to the colony! We are all a little crazy but VERY helpful and supportive!

Crazy and supportive is the best kind of crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Open to YA & Children's Fiction Submissions

Book Giveaway!

Back