Audio for my book?

R

Hello world

Opportunities for writers in Jan - Feb 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roy Donovan

Im wondering if getting my book read into audio format would be a possible platform to launch it from?

I know I'm still waiting to get it edited/checked/advised but the process of taking a book to audio format, would that be a sensible or even possible move forwards?

Time waits for no man...

Im wondering if getting my book read into audio format would be a possible platform to launch it from?

I know I'm still waiting to get it edited/checked/advised but the process of taking a book to audio format, would that be a sensible or even possible move forwards?

Time waits for no man...
@Karen Gray — what would you say to this? You've done work with voice actors on Audible.

@Karen Gray — what would you say to this? You've done work with voice actors on Audible.
It's easy to put up a job and sample for audition but I approached Kat directly (and she was thrilled) so thrilled she agreed to do the entire SoTaR saga and possibly beyond. I would actually count her as a true and proper friend now. Pleased to find out she has been accepted for an acting course at the drama school now. I mean she already performs in the theatre as a stage actor and does voice overs but this could lead to film parts. Thrilled to bits for her :)

Basically the best course of action is to put up a job but petition your preferred voice actor directly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Hello world

Opportunities for writers in Jan - Feb 2016

Back