Anybody want to critique a 48-page SF play?

Character Agency

Book Review: Midnight in Paris (2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm open to a reasonable argument that it should a novel or short story. The this-should-be-a-screenplay routine doesn't interest me. Of course, I want to review your stuff in return.
Stick it in the Writing Workshop and see what happens. With the title, blurb/description, etc. Give a bit more detail so we know if it's up our alley.

Hello, btw, and welcome.

If you give a shout out in the Workshops, once you have a few takers, you can make the thread private before you post your work. Just be patient because the majority of people have work and other commitments, so it may take a few days or a week before everyone pops by. Of course, you don't have to wait as soon as you have takers. I don't have experience with plays, and I write fantasy, but I'd love to try and help if you're happy with that :)

Yes, @kjmiller. As @gbhunt and @RK Capps have said. Post it up in the Workshops.

Before you can do this, you need to make a few more posts, though.

Nothing arduous. I think it's only a total of 3 or possibly 5 before you have the permission to post there. Just replies to your own message in the Welcome Forum would suffice.

But, of course there's nothing to stop you giving feedback on work of others that's already posted. Also by doing this then it's more likely you'll get others to read and comment on what you post.

Two-way feedback is the name of the game in Litopia and will get you best results. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Character Agency

Book Review: Midnight in Paris (2011)

Back