Another ship back to port...

Missed you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie-Ellen

Sep 25, 2014
UK
Delighted to find you all again, and the Litopia- phoenix alive and well.

I spy a few familiar and welcome faces.

This summer I finished my first novel 'The Farthest Reach.' Litopia helped me with this back in late 2011/early 2012. Hard to believe it was so long ago. I was wrestling the fifth draft at that point, and had torn down well over 250,000 words...I'll know an easier way next time....

I had invaluable feedback from members of the Litopia community and from Peter. It was a real shot in the arm; it's a long road as an unknown, isn't it, with no guarantees at the end of it.
'The Farthest Reach' has gone out on its travels, seeking an agent. A whole new process in train...so excitin'.

Doubtless, if I get lucky, there will be more tearing down and revisions to come; so be it. I've got two more novels in development, to keep me tearing my hair out for ages to come.

I look forward to the fun; learning, sharing, and hopefully being able to contribute.

Hi Katie-Ellen! Very nice to have you back :cool: Well done on the novel... Lots of exciting stuff happening here soon, and yes, the Houses will be up and running in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missed you!

Back