Debuting at 66

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
Many thanks to every Litopian who took a look at the test site and made comments, pretty much all of which are (or will be) incorporated.

The major change, of course, is that we’ve separated the general discussion area – Cafe Life – into two forums:

THE WRITERS’ ROOM

For discussion of all things writerly

CAFE LIFE

For discussion of everything else.

I hope this makes sense. It would be good to move some of the writerly threads over from Cafe Life to TWR soon, just so it doesn’t look too lonely :)

Is there a setting somewhere to maintain more alerts? I find it easy to lose things because the alert disappears and I have no idea where the post is, apart from in my alert bell. Happy to discuss if that's not clear.

Site is looking good.

Is LV 0 something to do with the 'awards', @AgentPete ? Could it mean 'level'? I've noticed flash club winners / trophy winners have LV 2. No idea what happend to LV1 though. Feel free to experiment by awarding me a trophy for absolutely no reason other than I'm a cat person.
In that case, I'd like a trophy for being a top class guinea pig rescuer, so that I can be level 3.

Site is looking good.

Is LV 0 something to do with the 'awards', @AgentPete ? Could it mean 'level'? I've noticed flash club winners / trophy winners have LV 2. No idea what happend to LV1 though. Feel free to experiment by awarding me a trophy for absolutely no reason other than I'm a cat person.
You are now feline.

It seems that in addition to awarding a nice logo, each award can carry a varying number of “award points”. I’ve given one to the feline award, which is showing on your postbit now. Quite how we use these accumulating numbers (levels) I’m not sure, but someone might suggest...

You are now feline.

It seems that in addition to awarding a nice logo, each award can carry a varying number of “award points”. I’ve given one to the feline award, which is showing on your postbit now. Quite how we use these accumulating numbers (levels) I’m not sure, but someone might suggest...
Ooooo, thank you @AgentPete . That made my day. I shall wear the badge with pride.

Is there a setting somewhere to maintain more alerts? I find it easy to lose things because the alert disappears and I have no idea where the post is, apart from in my alert bell. Happy to discuss if that's not clear.
Yes, it’s true that the little red flag disappears as soon as you’ve accessed the first alert, but the list of alerts is still there, see below. The ones you haven’t accessed/dealt with are highlighted, slightly.

And at the foot of the drop down, there’s also a “Show all” link which will, um, show all :)
Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 10-10-05 Litopia.png

I keep going to click on the green "Use feedback form" instead of the blue "post reply" button! Is that just me? (probably is - stupid brain, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, I'm back

Debuting at 66

Back