"AI deemed ‘too dangerous to release’ makes it out into the world"

Promotion site for authors

Twitter for writers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is creepy, @Geoff. The text you had. Moments earlier, I had just keyed in the Star Wars intro, then you had a Star Wars text. It's learning.

Interesting and creepy, as you say. I tried putting some French words into it and lo and behold, after starting in French it changes to English and French and then just English.

Je suis un garçon que je vis en France mon nom est John le Père. Aujourd'hui, mais je pense que je suis dit que je le faisais qu'il n'y ait pas. Je suis dit d'avoir dit que je le faisais qu'il n'y ait pas.

"Monsieur, what is your name?" – Monsieur, que voulez-vous votre nom ?

"My name is John, madame. It was given me by my father." – Ma nom est John, madame. Ce fut donné par ma fille.

"Well, you shall have your liberty," said the other; "and what will you do to-day? You have not a thousand livres to pay; you can only save one thousand; you have nothing left. How then shall you live? Eat and sleep, you see, and sleep

Uh-oh, I keyed in The cat was sunbathing on the lawn (in German), an the stuff it came up with is mostly gobbledygook. But it does talk about the second introduction of the Wehrmacht and the building up of Hell. … reinforcements … then some blah blah … then Spoken! Spoken! follow rules and regulations! This thing clearly has an agenda, or else doesn't like me. As of now, the GPT-2 is banned from my life. Oh, well, it's been fun.

It's too late, it's achieved sentience.

My camel's socks are orange. Plant me the egg, he told the grandfather clock. "I'm gonna get a bunch of bananas," he said, "and put them all on my back. And then, as soon as I'm ready to give birth, I'm gonna take off my shoes and go to the bathroom. "And then I'm gonna give birth to a little kid, you know, like this. And he's gonna eat bananas like it's nothing, you know? "And then I'm gonna say: 'Oh, yeah! I've got a new child!' And that baby's gonna take the banana from my back, put it on the baby's back, you know, 'Take it, take it!' And then, you know, the baby's gonna go out, eat the banana, and then come back and take a bite of it. "And then he's gonna say: 'Here, this is for you. Take it, take it!' Then he's gonna give me a big hug, and then
Booker prize contender.

Bob bob bobbity bobbo bobbly bobble bobble head bobble bobble head bobbles bobblehead bobblehead bobbleheads bobblehead bobbleheads bobbleheads bobblehead bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbling bobbling bobbles bobbleheads bobbleheads bobbleheads bobbleheads bobbleheads bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbling bobbling bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbleheads bobbleheads bobbles bobbleheads bobbleheads bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbling bobbling bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbles bobblehead bobbleheads bobbleheads bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbles bobblehead bobbleheads bobbleheads bobbleheads bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbles bobblehead bobbleheads bobbleheads bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbles bobbles bob

"GPT-2 was created for a simple purpose: it can be fed a piece of text, and is able to predict the words that will come next. By doing so, it is able to create long strings of writing that are largely indistinguishable from those written by a human being."

You can try a web version here:

I've just done it and... looks pretty rubbishy to me! But YMMD...
Given that we do have a problem with a reoccurring rat (which sounds like a maths problem, but really isn't), I typed in: The rat reappeared in the kitchen." I got back this:
The rat reappeared in the kitchen. Walking in, Jason became confused. He didn't feel any real pain or sadness. Just shocked. "What are you doing here?" The black rat asked. "I was just thinking…I didn't really do anything with it." "Dude," Jason muttered. "This is not a good time."

The family quickly run out of the house. As always, the warning sirens of the police car were nothing like what this neighbourhood had in mind. What the family did on their way back to their house was to yell at

Milton, thou shoulds't be living at this hour!
When I consider how my light is spent, I imagine fireballs raining down on my foes from above. I try to imagine how my breath might harm my allies, or my enemies harm me. I seek to find a place of safety and relief. I imagine scenarios where things could go horribly wrong.

And so it is with love: It seeks to manifest itself in any way possible. It is limitless in its potential, or so I believe.

Once again, in light of the current time, I am not here to be a hero. I am here to become....
certainly not a poet

It's definitely literary.

We need to let you know about some price changes that will be happening from 3rd December 2019. We’ve listed the ones that will affect you below.

WANDERMAN AND DIANETTE HOURLY CO. ASSEMBLY SERVICE BROKERAGE – NO LONGER AVAILABLE

As of 31st January 2018 we've changed the WANDERMAN & DIANETTE building service provider and it's now being taken over by COME PART 2.

This has caused the amount of time required to set up an account

It can recognise period English (19th century North Ayrshire).

Auld Ayr, wham ne'er a toon surpasses, for honest men ne'er outdo; 40 Little did the dwarf mock, but he ran before him, 40 For churls only his arms held.

If the dwarf had been a churl, how no one could surpass him!

40 Little did the dwarf mock, but he ran before him.

It's high time that we get the churls out of kings' councils

40 Little did the dwarf mock, but he ran before him.

Milton, thou shoulds't be living at this hour!
When I consider how my light is spent, I imagine fireballs raining down on my foes from above. I try to imagine how my breath might harm my allies, or my enemies harm me. I seek to find a place of safety and relief. I imagine scenarios where things could go horribly wrong.

And so it is with love: It seeks to manifest itself in any way possible. It is limitless in its potential, or so I believe.

Once again, in light of the current time, I am not here to be a hero. I am here to become....
certainly not a poet
Quite apocalyptic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promotion site for authors

Twitter for writers

Back