Ahoy

Poetreeeee 2015

Happy Fat Tuesday! A true story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaguest21

Hey, I'm James.

First time author, looking to learn and hone my skills with you guys.

I've just completed what I hope is a final draft manuscript of a book which probably fits more into religious science fiction than anything else. I'll be hoping to get some feedback on whether it's ready for publication or whether it needs to go back to the old drawing board (once these 'houses' open that I've read about). If anyone is willing to take a look in the meantime though, please let me know.

Seems like a nice community, I look forward to getting to know you all a little better in time.

Welcome. Sounds like an interesting book. You've come to the right place ;)

Welcome! Sounds super intriguing! Congrats on finishing the first draft!

Welcome to the forums! Well done on getting through the seemingly endless editing cycle and to your final draft! :D

Hi, it sounds different. But does anyone truly get to a final draft? Aren't we forever editing and re-writing? :cool:

Welcome James!

Good luck with your book...help! I wanted to say more but my dad's asking me to help him with his laptop!

Laters!:oops:

Welcome, James. Great to have you here. My latest has had about 4 final drafts- sorry- that's not very encouraging, is it? You'll find bags of advice here, so pull up a chair and settle in.

It's a big moment when you're ready to call it your final draft. By the time you call it that, you're ready to do litmus testing and send it to strangers. Even though, if and when you place it, there'll still be more work to do.

Hey, I'm James.

First time author, looking to learn and hone my skills with you guys.

I've just completed what I hope is a final draft manuscript of a book which probably fits more into religious science fiction than anything else. I'll be hoping to get some feedback on whether it's ready for publication or whether it needs to go back to the old drawing board (once these 'houses' open that I've read about). If anyone is willing to take a look in the meantime though, please let me know.

Seems like a nice community, I look forward to getting to know you all a little better in time.
I would be happy to look over any chapters you would like to send... I am just a bit tied down this week, finishing up my second book... I will be visiting family next week, however, an could probably do it then...

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys and gals. @EPHann that's very kind of you, I'll send you it in a DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poetreeeee 2015

Happy Fat Tuesday! A true story...

Back