Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
Agenda For This Sunday’s Village Hall Meetup

This are some of the issues I’d like to cover at the reconvened Village Hall meetup this Sunday (10th July):

• Introductions – who you are, where you are, what genre you’re currently working in (you don’t have to be too specific about your w.i.p. unless you want to be), something you’ve recently come across that you can recommend to other Litopians... might be a current book, film or something entirely different.... up to you! This is your opportunity to “meet” other Litopians in a slightly different way – do take advantage of it!

• Current trends in “big” publishing. This is where I get to give you my take on the mood out there in the world I mostly work in. What’s happening... what people are looking for.

• Q&A. Ask anything you want!

A reminder that you’ll need to join the group to see the link to the meeting.

I’ll be around from about 4;30pm on Sunday, on the link above, just to help anyone who may have tech wobblies...

Thank for your time this afternoon Peter. I think those who were unable to join the call missed a very enlighting summary of the current innovations that are emerging within the publishing world.

Looking forward to the August call,

Geoff

Hi Quillwitch, yes it was 5 pm today.
I don't believe a recording was made...

That´s too bad. I tried to access but it wouldn´t allow me, but it was about 5:35 when I was trying to join the group. I guess trying to access late isn´t possible. Thanks.

Agenda For This Sunday’s Village Hall Meetup

This are some of the issues I’d like to cover at the reconvened Village Hall meetup this Sunday (10th July):

• Introductions – who you are, where you are, what genre you’re currently working in (you don’t have to be too specific about your w.i.p. unless you want to be), something you’ve recently come across that you can recommend to other Litopians... might be a current book, film or something entirely different.... up to you! This is your opportunity to “meet” other Litopians in a slightly different way – do take advantage of it!

• Current trends in “big” publishing. This is where I get to give you my take on the mood out there in the world I mostly work in. What’s happening... what people are looking for.

• Q&A. Ask anything you want!

A reminder that you’ll need to join the group to see the link to the meeting.

I’ll be around from about 4;30pm on Sunday, on the link above, just to help anyone who may have tech wobblies...

Hi, I just wanted to check that this Sunday's (7th August) meet up is going ahead and to point @Emurelda on where to sign up. Thanks.

I just checked at the Groups tab and under Litopia Village Hall the next meet appears to be in September, unless I am looking in be wrong place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

39 Calls for Submissions in August 2016 - Paying Markets

Healthy reading choices

Back