Cake & Genre

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
If you’d like a sneak preview of our new forum design, add your name below. Any feedback would be appreciated.

The site is currently held on a test server which is password protected. You’ll need to enter a username and password that I’ll give you. At that point, you’ll be able to enter Litopia normally, using your normal member name and password (unless you’ve changed your password in the last couple of weeks). The site is “frozen in time”, i.e. a copy of what was going on here about two weeks ago. The whole site will be deleted when we’re done with testing.

Some links may send you back to the “real” Litopia site, i.e. here. That’s just a bug.

The aim is to create a look and feel that is professional yet friendly. We’ll be living with it for the next two or three years.

I'm in, or happy to be considered, but I'd be doing it tomorrow (my time is now 1920, and I'm on the way out into the big wide world).

I've let Agent Pete know @gbhunt (in case he's not watching this thread). He's only testing this weekend (London time), just so you're aware to look asap once you're added to the PM we're in.

I'd love to take a look, if I'm not too late!

Will we get an idea of site loading times in the test site? I don't know about others, but the last few months I've found the colony has been very slow to load...

Me too please if I haven't missed the boat. Only just spotted this

I'm certainly curious, but I don't know how useful I can be. Are you just asking for feedback on aesthetics? Or are we finally, FINALLY getting the software to send killbot drones after underperforming authors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free Marketing Guide to Author Platform

Cake & Genre

Back