2023 Prima Donna Prize for unsigned and unrepresented new writers now open (entry fee applies)

Help! stranded on a blank page...

Status
Not open for further replies.

E G Logan

Nov 11, 2018
Liguria, Italy
The Primadonna Prize is for unsigned and unrepresented new writing talent. It is judged anonymously and without regard to grammar or spelling: a first for a literary prize.

For the first time, this year, it will offer the winner a book contract with HQ with an advance of £7.5k for World English rights, plus representation by "Curtis Brown’s Alice Lutyens, who will develop their shortlisted piece into a publishable book". There is a cash prize for the runner-up, and "a mentoring session with a member of the Primadonna team". (Doesn't say which.)

The Primadonna Prize is for unsigned and unrepresented new writing talent. It is judged anonymously and without regard to grammar or spelling: a first for a literary prize.

Sorry! this version disappeared while I was writing it. I had no idea it posted itself – and when I found it, I tried to delete it. But as you can see, to no avail. Longer version above has more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help! stranded on a blank page...

Back