The 17 Most Popular Genres in Fiction

J

Hello-hello out there in internet land!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

K.J. Simmill

Hi all,
I am so thrilled with this I just had to share.
My book Darrienia is currently ranked on Amazon.com in its category at 163!
Now I know it's not the number 1 spot most authors crave but I honestly never thought I would see this end of the charts, so I wanted to share my excitement.
Hope you're all keeping well. Have a great day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-29-08-05-47.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-29-08-05-47.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
Thanks @Emurelda. The cover was designed for me by someone very special based on the story content. We have a similar style in mind for each of the four in the series.

Thanks for the congrats everyone I couldn't help but share.

@KG Christopherasthanks for asking. I am not very good with book plugs but here it goes. Darrienia is a dark/epic/heroic fantasy series in a world of my design. The plot is very character driven, and explores the limitations of trust and friendship. I like to think I have provided some very tense and gripping scenes throughout.

I've had a little help ironing out a short description, so I'll share it here.

The dream world, Darrienia, is in turmoil. The subtle periphery between dream and reality is in peril and it falls to Zoella to face the evil behind this looming disaster.
From hidden temptation a quest is born, yet lurking in the shadows, guiding their every move, the true threat remains concealed.
Will they discover the truth in time, or will those who should be heroes, become nothing more than the pawns of evil?

Oh and it is currently on sale at 99¢ instead of its normal $3.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 17 Most Popular Genres in Fiction

J

Hello-hello out there in internet land!

Back