Toughening Up the Signup Procedure

Cheat Sheets For Writing Body Language

So, what did I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone is serious about learning to write why not charge a small fee. small enough to not deter real applicants but large enough to deter spammers.
£5.00 ? is that such a large amount ? would that have really put you off signing up ? A one off payment for all this resource ? All this training, courses ?????

Hi Cosmo, and hello... I don't think i managed to give you a welcome... this month has been a total blur. January is usually chaotic, but this time it seemed far worse than usual... or maybe I'm just getting old :)

The question of money is quite a sensitive one here. I’ve gone on record as saying that basic access to Litopia will always be free. That is because (a) it’s my firm view that far too many people are already scamming authors with expensive/poor value/useless products and services; and (b) quite frankly, a great many writers are really skint (that’s British slang for stony broke).

However...

Litopia does cost me, and has cost me, a lot to keep going. So it’s really important to support us, by buying our increasing range of downloadables, and indeed by becoming a Founder Member if you can. More ways to support Litopia coming soon.

I never want lack of funds to stop a talented writer from benefiting from what’s special and unique about Litopia.

Hi Agent P, have tried to become a founder member but you insist on a PayPal account which I don't have nor wish to. Can I send you a cheque ? Cash ? Some gold ? Or .....
I've run out of camels and virgins are rather rare these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheat Sheets For Writing Body Language

So, what did I miss?

Back