Wow - What a surprise!

V

Hello everyone!

Article: 'Genre Fiction Radiates From A Literary Centre.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elysium

I'm back. It must be two years? I remember having to post so many threads before you could get a crit. Think it was 100? Then you had to work your way up to the hallowed crossing over - where, if you passed the test, you went to the dark side and become - I cant remember what? Anyway, really stoked the colony is back. I made some great friends here and hope to make some more. Get in touch with me - not sure how. I'll take a look around now and probably wake up!

Last edited:
Hi Tara, It's great to be back. I used to hang around here all the time. So many great writers and so much helpful and encouraging feedback. I'm hoping it has the same friendly vibe. Lucky I went back to twitter this week, I avoid it when I'm writing, the day just goes. But today was obviously my lucky day!

Hi there! Welcome back! I'm Agring from the old forum (if that name is recognizable). Glad to see the old crew gathering again.

Hi everyone, sorry I have been very quiet. My laptop died a few days ago. Its Hell. Have to wait 2 more days to see if they can rescue my hard drive. If I haven't replied to any messages - sorry. I will be back soon -I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Hello everyone!

Article: 'Genre Fiction Radiates From A Literary Centre.'

Back