what'dya think?

Astronomy crash course USA

News The Joy of Synopses

Trey

Oct 12, 2023
Essex, UK
His daughter could save the world. His world.
Humans will suffer. Humans like her.
or
His kid/daughter could save the world. His world.
The evolution of humans – humans like her – will end.

Last edited:

This can really be misunderstood.
Humans will suffer. Well, a reader can think, that sounds bad.
Humans like her. Hmm, a reader could think, that's nice, I suppose. It's good to be liked. But what does that have to do with the suffering

This can really be misunderstood.
Humans will suffer. Well, a reader can think, that sounds bad.
Humans like her. Hmm, a reader could think, that's nice, I suppose. It's good to be liked. But what does that have to do with the suffering
Even in this context?

Even in this context?
At first read I understood like in that sense to be "I "like" like you. I sort of get this because I think I know which story this is to. But a cold reading I cant sort it.

His world, or hers? The child he loves can save only one. Should it be earth?. Or his?

The child he loves can save only one world. Should it be earth? Or his?

He loves his human daughter, but she was born to save his planet. And that will destroy her.

(not sure that's right-but it's not journalism. You can fudge the facts a bit. Nobody's going to complain if the story isnt exactly the blurb.)

Last edited:
The child he loves can save only one world. Should it be earth? Or his?

He loves his human daughter, but she was born to save his planet. And that will destroy her.

(not sure that's right-but it's not journalism. You can fudge the facts a bit. Nobody's going to complain if the story isnt exactly the blurb.)

I am not sure what (avoidable?) peril we are supposed to be worried about and/or what difficult choice our protag is faced with?

"Rishi Sunak can save the world" is quite a different statement from "Sacrificing Rishi Sunak can save the world"

Astronomy crash course USA

News The Joy of Synopses

Back