Question: Profile oopsies?

Recipe NightGlow Pizza A Taste of Apex

Amusement After the Huddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarolMS

Sep 23, 2022
Vancouver WA USA
Is anyone else noticing typos and mistakes in their profiles after changes have been made? I notice when I post something, it says I'm a "Basic' member, and on my profile page, it says I'm a "Narrator." Also, my user name was changed from CarolMS to Carol MS (not sure if that matters). This probably needs correcting, and maybe similar booboos have shown up following the site and membership "renovations" for other Litopians as well. Just wondering . . . .

Is anyone else noticing typos and mistakes in their profiles after changes have been made? I notice when I post something, it says I'm a "Basic' member,
The new membership system has been downgrading folk 24 hours after their upgrade to Full Member. I’m really sorry about that, we’re well aware of the issue and working on it now. Rest assured that anyone so downgraded will be upgraded again.

All existing Full Members will be given a major discount on their first membership renewal under the new system to compensate for teething problems such as this.

If anyone else has this sort of issue, the best way to get it dealt with promptly is to start a new thread in the Help and Suggestions area.

on my profile page, it says I'm a "Narrator." Also, my user name was changed from CarolMS to Carol MS (not sure if that matters).
This probably needs correcting, and maybe similar booboos have shown up following the site and membership "renovations" for other Litopians as well. Just wondering . . . .
I don't know how those two errors were made but they have been corrected.

You're doing well to have gotten onto the new portal system in the first place. I can't even manage to do that. :confused:
I'm adding more internal signage here to the Account Portal (e.g. the main menu under "Your Stuff" - first item now leads to the Account Portal). Also on the main Litopia home page (litopia.com) there are now two buttons at the top - one logs you in to the Colony, the other to your Account Portal.

I'd actually suggest bookmarking the Account Portal page as per link below - you will need it increasingly... in a good way!
Code:
https://litopia.com/login/

Thanks @AgentPete for all your work and help with this technical stuff. I trust it'll eventually iron out and be more streamlined so I can remember where to go to click and access stuff. Right now I'm feeling a little lost and overwhelmed, but when it comes to the tech stuff, that's not unusual. Duh. :confused: At least my brain seems to work okay in all the old-fashioned modes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recipe NightGlow Pizza A Taste of Apex

Amusement After the Huddle

Back